Mentally strong people come in all shapes, sizes, ages, nationalities, and religions. Regardless of any of these differences, they respond to life and adversity in similar fashion, and the following are several things I think they all do.
- They let the past be the past and refuse to mentally watch videos/ memories of past failures.
- They are bold and intimidated by no one, yet they are kind and honest.
- They celebrate the success of others.
- They are givers.
- They never talk bad about people behind their back.
- They are always honest, even in the small details.
- They don’t feel the world owes them anything, and they are prepared to work for what they get.
- They are able to see the best in people.
- They carry hope and love with them at all times.
- They choose to walk in joy and have a thankful heart.
- They have a boldness and an anointing about them in everything they do.
- In their eyes, people see honesty and trust.
- They are able to be fully mentally engaged, whether it is at work or home.
- Instead of just saying it won’t work, they present a way it can work.
- They are open minded, approachable and easy to get along with.
I trust your 2015 year is tremendous. KT